Precautionary measures related to Coronavirus
Your health is our top priority
Although we are going through a particularly complex period, this does not stop us from preparing for the next winter season. To ensure comfort, relaxation and maximum safety, we are adopting the highest hygiene standards.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Ours is a family-run hotel managed with commitment and passion: a Small Romantic Hotel, intimate and welcoming, with only 24 rooms. The small size allows us to take care of the needs of each guest, guaranteeing a stay of authentic well-being in complete safety.
Precautionary measures currently in force:
- Wear masks and, where necessary, gloves
- They are subjected to body temperature control on a daily basis
- They are carefully trained on the hygiene and sanitation rules to be applied and are subject to checks regarding this
- Strict measures and procedures are observed in the kitchen
IN THE HOTEL
- Hand sanitizers are available
- We sanitize the common contact points (door handles, elevator buttons, light switches, etc.) three times a day
- Regular airing of the rooms is guaranteed
- Chairs and tables in the common areas (bar, restaurant, terrace) are positioned in such a way as to maintain a safe distance
- Check-in and check-out are managed in order to avoid crowds.
- We have installed an online concierge that you may consult for information relating to the room from your smartphone
ON THE SKI SLOPES
- No ski bus needed! You can leave the hotel with your ski boots on and reach the Cianross lift with a short walk
- Hotel Skipass Service: you can buy your ski pass online by paying by credit card. We will take care of collecting it and delivering it upon your arrival *
- The access areas to the lifts are organized in such a way as to ensure the necessary social distancing
- Special safety signs have been installed on the floor and at the entrances to the ski lifts
- The gondola lifts, chairlifts and their respective access areas are sanitized daily
* To purchase Dolomiti Super Première and Dolomiti Super Sun promotional ski passes, please contact a ski pass office.
RESERVATIONS READY FOR THE UNEXPECTED
We have changed our cancellation policies to make it easier for you to book your stay: cancellation is free up to 10 days before arrival in the winter season and up to 15 days before arrival for summer holidays.
In the event of unforeseen events caused by the pandemic, such as the closure of lifts and / or regions, there are no penalties and the deposit will be returned or made usable for a future stay.
If you wish to receive more information on our sanitation regulations or on the current situation in South Tyrol and Italy, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We remain available for further individual needs and updates.